Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hi All!

(My CoverGirl NatureLuxe BzzKit April 2011)


Hello all! My very first blog post, Yay! Well, alittle about me first. My name is Teana and I'm a 23 year old bride from Northern California. I've just celebrated my 1st anniversary with my hubby, Bradley, and we live in our little apartment with our two puppies, Roscoe & Fergie. I've always liked freebies and bargain hunting when I was young because we really had to stretch every dollar our family had. Now that I am married and am assuming my role as a stay-at-home wife, I have been more serious about freebie/deal hunting then ever before!

I've gotten freebies and things for many purposes; some for me, my husband, the doggies and the home. I owe many of them to the wonderful (and hard) work that freebies sites have done to post these goodies. They have truly inspired me! And then I got to researching about how to create my own freebie blog to maybe help others out there to attain deals like I have. I strive to focus mainly on women's products (hair products, skin/beauty care etc.) because I have the philosophy that just because you have to stretch that dollar, doesn't mean you and your fabulousness needs to be neglected. I mean, it's hard to treat yourself when dealing with the hassles of life...Being a wife is a tough job, you know :o)

So, many thanks for reading my introduction and hope you come back soon and see me and my blog's progress! 

Hugs and Kisses,

Teana

No comments:

Post a Comment