Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Maybelline's Great Lash-Lots of Lashes & Baby Lips

Hi all :)

I'm SO very excited because I've just been invited to my 4th campaign with BzzAgent (which you should definitely sign up and try btw!) and it's the Maybelline campaign, testing and blogging about their new mascara, Great Lash, Lots of Lashes and their new line of lip balms, Baby Lips!




I'm a huge fan of makeup I must say! I have a handful of mascaras in my makeup bag as we speak and literally, a drawer full of lip balms, sticks and glosses so I'm ecstatic to try these new goodies out. If you don't know about these two new nifty treats, check out these videos from Youtube and see what the hype is all about :)

Baby Lips

Lots of Lashes

I'm super anxious (in a good way!) to see how these hold up. Currently, I switch from Clinique's High Impact/Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascaras; both in the darkest shade...black! As for balms and glosses, I wear them according to color and which I can actually find on a given day! In our BzzKit, we received 5 mascaras (in 'Very Black') and also 5 Baby Lips balms (in all available varieties except one, Grape Vine, in the dark green tube). Can't wait for updates :)

To learn more about BzzAgent, Lots of Lashes and Baby Lips, you can also check out these links!







Teana

No comments:

Post a Comment