Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Possible FREE Tanks From Old Navy!!

Hi everyone!


Sorry I haven't posted any freebies in awhile...I've been swamped and my laptop is broken so I have to use my old desktop *sighs* While I'm getting some arrangements down to keep posting and get a new computer, here is a possible freebie you should DEFINITELY check out :)



Crowdtap is accepting applications for their newest Old Navy freebies: Tank Tops!! Sample shares at CT are demographics based so if you are Level 3 or higher, if it's under your 'New Actions' tab, go for it!!


If you're not a member yet, click here to join the site! You accumulate points and cash while helping your favorite charity! After you register and complete you're profile, keep doing quickhits on the homepage until you reach Level 2, then you'll get opportunities to join in discussions. Keep going til you get to Level 3 and sample shares, here you come!


Again, click here to join me on Crowdtap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment