Thursday, June 30, 2011

Schick Quattro Razor/Trimmer...A Hubby's Review


WOM is a wonderful thing! My hubby doesn't normally blog, but I'm going to share with everyone what he thought about his new razor! He was offered to try this Schick razor for free from Smilely! Before he even tried it, he told me how much he loved it as he was opening his package! Here is his cute, brief review!

"I ABSOLUTELY love this razor! It's actually the nicest razor I have ever used period...It takes one quick swipe and my facial hair is completely gone (and when I saw gone, I mean GONE!). I haven't gotten any nicks or cuts either! I also love that I have a trimmer now so that once I'm finished shaving, I can trim my sideburns to keep them tidy. I will definitely be buying replacement cartridges for this one! Thanks Smilely."
:o) If you haven't joined Smiley360, you definitely should! You get to try different products and let YOUR voice be heard!


Teana 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment