Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Caress Fine Fragrance Exlixirs Body Washes


Yippee! I won these from Caress on their Facebook page and just received them both today :o) I LOVE Caress and I'm just now finishing up my Tahitian Renewal body wash as we speak, so these came just in time! Girls, the scents will absolutely blow you away! These two washes smell SO good! Again, another product to review :) though I may save them for the end of May/early June to do so! A quick rundown of the two varieties:

Sheer Twilight: Black Orchid and Juniper Oil-
This one is very sexy, musky, and floral! It does remind me of taking a stroll at Midnight in a garden! Again, very sexy and mature smelling!

Scarlet Blossom: Red Lychee & Patchouli Oil-
This one, to me, is full on Hollywood scarlet prima donna! This scent is sexy but it's also sassy! It reminds me of a girl who knows what she wants and how to get it...


I'll have more to tell you (unless you've tried it yourself!) about these two when the review time comes. Until then, stay put for the Sally Hensen review coming in a few minutes and enjoy Hump Day! Adios!


PS: If you haven't liked Caress on Facebook, you should do so...NOW! :) Clicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment