Monday, May 2, 2011

Freebies are a girl's best friend!

THIS is why I love freebies! THIS is why I started this blog! These are free FULL-SIZED samples of Physician's Formula Correcting Primer and Eye Booster! I could never afford to buy these at the store, so I'm very thankful to get to try and use these. I think I will review these on my blog too but I just wanted to stop by and show you all that freebies and deals are worth finding and pursuing! :o) Let me know if you have found some awesome beauty deals or freebies recently!

7 comments:

  1. Hello from the Fun Tuesday Hop! Hope you'll stop by, look around and say "Hi".

    Have a great week,

    Kelly
    www.couponsCraftsandCauses.com
    http://IndianaInker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Fun Tuesday Blog Hop. New follower, really like your 'fabulous' blog!

    Visit us sometime...www.krazykuehnerdays.com

    Renita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Thanks for hopping by my blog!
    I'm happily returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for joining the Fun Tuesday Hop. http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/
    I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete