Sunday, May 22, 2011

TRESemme Color Revitalize Review


Hi all! I just got done submitting my review for BzzAgent for my TRESemme campaign and wanted to post it here for anyone who is interesting in checking it out! It's not too detailed (as you only have so many characters to state your review) so, here you go!

"TRESemmé® Color Revitalize...my review. I rated it 3/5 stars; it was a fair product, but nothing special. I tried this S/C once before I had a chance to officially dye my hair. The shampoo had left much to be desired but the conditioner was heavenly! My hair felt like fine silk after using it in the shower! The scent of both the shampoo and conditioner was quite nice too, very fresh! Fast forward to trying this after dying my hair-a complete mess! The shampoo left my hair feeling dried and fried and washed out my hair color (but the conditioner was still fab!). The S/C set overall seemed a little too harsh for my hair too as strands started falling out too *sighs*. Bottom line, awesome conditioner but pass on the shampoo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment