Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playtex Body Wipes (Crowdtap) Review


So, I completely forgot about my Playtex review in my last post! This month (after much waiting), I finally received my sample share for Playtex for Crowdtap. This was the first campaign I had the chance to do since signing up, my next will be Hawaiian Tropic! Anyway, on to the review!!

These little wipes are wonderful! The scent they come in is cool cucumber and trust me, it does not let up! After a long session exercising, errand-running or shopping (hehehe!), you can just whip these out and your body is quickly refreshed and cooled down, literally! I liked that the wipes were not soaking wet once you took them out of the packet. With a little air, the moisture on your hands will disappear. Also helpful is the fact that, as you see, they are individually wrapped, not in one tube (ala baby wipes) which is great when you need you throw a few in your purse on the way out. They clean dirt and sweat quite gently and the solution is very mild, so I image they are perfect for kids as well!

The wipes are also non-alcoholic (which usually means non-drying, yay!) and can be trashed or more importantly, flushed when finished! Double kudos! Overall, I HIGHLY suggest picking a pack up!

GIVEAWAY: I have some packets I would love to give to some of my readers! I will randomly select 2 people who will receive a few wipes to sample for themselves! All you have to do is 'like' my Facebook page: Glamorous (and Frugal) Wife and come back and comment 'done' on THIS post with your email addy! You can earn an extra entry by signing up using the Google Connect feature on the right side of the blog and comment saying you did so :)
Contest ends May 7th @ 9PM Pacific (12AM ET)!


7 comments:

  1. I would love to have a sample of the Playtex wipes, they sound so exciting to use after reading you post, hopefully I will be lucky to win a sample!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent done a email addy, so i requested comment to be sent to me, is this right???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I think so carley222 :) It has you all signed up and ready to go on Google Connect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case you only wanted the initial entry (for liking the FB page), I'd just need your email so I can contact you if you won, that's all :) Thanks for reading the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'done' spar9797 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower via GFC from Fun Tuesday Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! And I got your entry :)

    ReplyDelete